Welcome to JSMS
Welcome to the Journal of System and Management Sciences (JSMS), a
peer-reviewed, open-access journal dedicated to the latest advancement
in the fields of system and management sciences. This journal aspires
to publish high-quality, original research articles, review articles,
and case studies that contribute significant knowledge and insights to
these multidisciplinary fields.
The Journal of System and Management Sciences seeks to provide a global platform for researchers, academicians, and practitioners to share their findings, insights, and innovations. It promotes an interdisciplinary exchange of ideas and knowledge among systems engineers, management professionals, and researchers from related disciplines.
We are committed to maintaining a high standard of excellence and a transparent, rigorous peer-review process. JSMS ensures that published papers enrich the existing body of knowledge, offer practical implications, and pave the way for future research. Authors are encouraged to submit original, unpublished works that are not under review in any other journals. All submissions undergo a meticulous review by our dedicated team of editors and reviewers, ensuring the integrity and quality of the research published in JSMS.
Why Publish with JSMS? Global Reach:Your research will be accessible to a global audience of scholars, practitioners, and individuals interested in system and management sciences. Timely Publication: We ensure a swift and efficient publication process, making your work available to the scholarly community without unnecessary delay. Dedicated Support: Our editorial team provides comprehensive assistance throughout the publication process.
The Journal of System and Management Sciences invites you to contribute to the burgeoning field of research in system and management sciences. Your valuable input will help shape the future directions of these disciplines, fostering innovation, collaboration, and the enhancement of practices across the globe. We look forward to your submissions and your active participation in the JSMS community.
-----------Prof.Zhenji Zhang, Editor in Chief of JSMS
JSMS mainly publishes original research papers and review articles in an interdisciplinary context of management sciences and system engineering. Coverage of JSMS includes but not limited to:
- Systems Theory and Practice
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Business & Economic Ecosystems
Management Information Systems
- Operations Research and Decision Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence in Business Environment
- Big Data and Business Intelligence
- Project and Quality Management
- Sustainability and Risk Management
- Organizational Behavior and Theory
- Strategic Management and Policy
Currently, JSMS has been included in Scopus and Google Scholar.
(Feb-22-2024): No.3 of 2024 (Volume 14) has been published online.
(Jan-29-2024): No.2 of 2024 (Volume 14) has been published online.
(Jan-3-2023): No.1 of 2024 (Volume 14) has been included in Scopus.
(Dec-16-2023): No.1 of 2024 (Volume 14) has been published online.
(Dec-15-2023): Instructions of authors has been updated. Please check before your consider to submit.
(Dec-15-2023): JSMS will be published monthly from 2024.
Change of Frequency (IMPORTANT)
Since 2019, JSMS has been included in Scopus. Since then, we received a lot of quality submissions from all over the world. In 2020 and 2023, the average acceptance rate of JSMS is under 30%. There is a long backlog (it will take at least 9 months from submission to publication) of submissions in JSMS.
Thus we will change the publishing frequency from 6 times per year to 12 times per year from 2024. Namely, JSMS will publish monthly. For each issue, we will publish less than 35 papers per issue (usually we publish 30 papers per issue to maintain consistency).
STATEMENT OF EQUALITY AND FAIRNESS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS CONTRIBUTION, UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT TO OUR WORK. BEFORE YOU SUBMIT ANY PAPER TO US, PLEASE NOTE THAT:
1. IT USUALLY TAKES 2-4 WEEKS FOR OUR REVIEWERS TO FINISH THE REVIEW, THIS IS TO ENSURE A QUALITY REVIEW PERFORMED. IF YOU NEED VERY FAST REVIEW LIKE 2-3 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT TO OUR JOURNAL.
2. IT WILL TAKE 6 TO 9 MONTHS TO SCHEDULE YOUR PAPER TO AN ISSUE (ONLY IF YOUR PAPER IS ACCEPTED). THERE IS NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR SO CALLED 'URGENT' PROCESSING. ANYONE'S CAPABILITY TO PAY THE ARTICLE PROCESSING CHARGE WILL NOT AFFECT OUR DECISION OF ACCEPTANCE/REJECTION.
3. ALL PAPERS WILL BE PROCESSED EQUALLY, NO MATTER WHERE ARE YOU FROM, NO MATTER WHAT POSITION YOU ARE IN. YOUR RACE/NATIONALITY/RELIGION/POSITION WILL NOT AFFECT OUR DECISION.
4. PLEASE NEVER WRITE TO US BY TELLING US YOU ARE A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON IN YOUR UNIVERSITY/COUNTRY SO THAT YOU DESERVE SPECIAL CARE FROM US, THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR US. OUR VALUE IS: ALL PEOPLE ARE EQUAL.
5. DO NOT ASK SOMEBODY ELSE TO SUBMIT PAPER FOR YOU. ALL CORRESPONDENCES MUST BE PERFORMED BY YOURSELF.
6. IF YOU SUBMITTED YOUR PAPER TO OTHER JOURNAL(S), PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO SEND YOUR PAPER TO US. WE FOUND AT LEAST 5 AUTHORS CONDUCTED REPLICATED SUBMISSIONS IN 2023.
7. PLEASE BE PATIENT AND SHOW RESPECT. A VERY SHORT REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING IRRESPECT, THAT IS OUR WORKING STYLE, WE WANT TO BE MORE EFFICIENT AND DO NOT WANT TO WASTE THE TIME OF YOURS AND OURS.